(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
Why didn't DNC or [DS] put up the 1 million$ to stop the AZ vote/
[DS]>Gates/C_a wall Street/HRc/[ITALY OBAMA] World BANKS>Big pharma VATICAN ROTHchls Rkrfels All have Trillions!
Answer?
_They were told to STAND DOWN!
*WARNED DIRECTLY*
This is BIGGER than you think

By The Books

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Told to stand down, bigger than we can imagine - absolutely no doubt.

We've had clues that this war has already been won and things playing out now are a movie. A movie for the world to see, a planet-buster movie where the ending will not be for everyone.

Kind of gives you the chills doesn't it? We know there's an ending to the movie and who wins, but we don't know exactly how it ends, but those that researched have ideas to be as prepared as we can be..

By far the most intense days of our lives, of lives of countless past generations too - mind blown.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Hopefully I’m prepared mentaly, the physical will take care of itself. I have lost fear of the future as I remain faithful that great and powerful things are coming in the very near future

(1) Show this thread