Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I know plenty of smart libtards that are going to get massively red pilled when places like CA & NY start opening up for business out of nowhere. Just watch and grab the 🍿

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Everybody needs to open their doors!

Not my 24 year old libtard book-smart genius daughter in lawschool in LA on a full ride scholarship. I told her yesterday I would be out to visit next month and she said nothing is open. I said NY and Chicago just opened, you will be next, she doubted. She called today with the ironic news that they opened. And, I said yep, they only needed that for mail-in ballots and now that Trump is out so are the lockdowns.

She hung on me as per her usual.

CA and her age group is seriously brainwashed. I pray everyday for her to wake up. Sadly, don't think it's possible.

To her, I am the Q nut.

In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @THECHRISTOS in this post can reply

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

So blessed to have all my children as patriots.
I was kicked off twitter twice. The first had ammased almost 60K followers, not that numbers count not a popularity contest. It does mean that there are 60K people getting the news I was putting out. I'm a digger so it was an effective message the left hates. Followed all of you now

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

My 22 yr old as well. I'm lucky he listened to me when he landed a good job. He saves a lot of his money. These kids will wake up one day.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Hang in there, Cristos... Later, when she comes to you asking forgiveness, you can just hesitate a TINY bit... 😉

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

HAHA, like about 4 years!

(1) Show this thread