I know plenty of smart libtards that are going to get massively red pilled when places like CA & NY start opening up for business out of nowhere. Just watch and grab the 🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I just realized this is going to be another huge test...

Are you ok with politicization and weaponization of a lie against your countrymen because you got the result you wanted, or will you stand up for what is right?

I said the same thing on Twit the week after 11/03:
If you're ok with the results of a known fraudulent election because you got the outcome you desired, you better repent to your neighbor and God, and QUICK, because there's a reckoning a'comin'.

[knowingly] isn't just under the law, it's also for your soul.

Stand up and be counted.

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

There will probably be a lot of people experiencing cognitive dissonance. What happened to the pandemic? Arent we all to stay at home and be safe? They dont call thrm Dims for nothing.

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

Hopefully but I think youu might be giving them too much credit. Shock would do it for more.

Yep Whitler in Michigan announced we'd open on Feb first with no changes in stats.

😂😂😂

welp tonight i will be dropping more hints to the nurses. one is from Brazil and about lost her shit when the president was swimming with other Brazians. wonder how she wll take this???

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

For sure.

I'm thinking some will be so grateful for freedom they won't even care that they were held prisoners - Stockholm Syndrome.

😂😂😂The libtards in my California town are 'outraged' that we are opening! They are literally begging to stay shut down!!!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

😆A smart libtard in the same sentence??? That's a contradiction of terms if I've ever heard one.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to one's ability to admit they were wrong.

If ego/hubris continues to cloud judgment, you're in for a ROUGH time.

Low tolerance for B.S. Do not believe the official story of 9/11 or JFK Assassination. Looking forward to the Best That is Yet to Come.

You mean they won't think it's all because of the AlzheimerPatient-In-Chief?

Watch CA was deliberate :)

I have quite a few friends who have a freight train of truth coming their way. I'm up to my ears in popcorn, but may need to get more yet!

Conspiracy no more vibes.

Since I live in Commiefornia, I can't wait to see the reactions of the libtards here. Also can't wait for some freedom again and no more damn face diapers.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

...AND THERE YOU GO - California Stay at Home restrictions have been lifted. Some of us just kept working, playing and LIVING!!!! One more thing - CALIFORNIA WENT RED - TRUMP2020!

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Ready!

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Everybody needs to open their doors!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication

Not my 24 year old libtard book-smart genius daughter in lawschool in LA on a full ride scholarship. I told her yesterday I would be out to visit next month and she said nothing is open. I said NY and Chicago just opened, you will be next, she doubted. She called today with the ironic news that they opened. And, I said yep, they only needed that for mail-in ballots and now that Trump is out so are the lockdowns.

She hung on me as per her usual.

CA and her age group is seriously brainwashed. I pray everyday for her to wake up. Sadly, don't think it's possible.

To her, I am the Q nut.

(1) Show this thread