Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I know plenty of smart libtards that are going to get massively red pilled when places like CA & NY start opening up for business out of nowhere. Just watch and grab the 🍿

Only people mentioned by @TruthLight in this post can reply

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication

Not my 24 year old libtard book-smart genius daughter in lawschool in LA on a full ride scholarship. I told her yesterday I would be out to visit next month and she said nothing is open. I said NY and Chicago just opened, you will be next, she doubted. She called today with the ironic news that they opened. And, I said yep, they only needed that for mail-in ballots and now that Trump is out so are the lockdowns.

She hung on me as per her usual.

CA and her age group is seriously brainwashed. I pray everyday for her to wake up. Sadly, don't think it's possible.

To her, I am the Q nut.

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

My 22 yr old as well. I'm lucky he listened to me when he landed a good job. He saves a lot of his money. These kids will wake up one day.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

So blessed to have all my children as patriots.
I was kicked off twitter twice. The first had ammased almost 60K followers, not that numbers count not a popularity contest. It does mean that there are 60K people getting the news I was putting out. I'm a digger so it was an effective message the left hates. Followed all of you now

(3) Show this thread