People often say, why not just jolt the sheep awake. The wakeup process is very serious and delicate. You are dealing with some big serious lies that will be uncovered. Nasa, Cia, Disney, WW2, 911, Antarctica, Vatican, Mockingbird Mossad Media, Dumbs, Central banks, Fed, Synagogue of Satan, Black Triangles, The earth, Royal blood lines, Frazzeldrip, Vril, Adrenochrome, and much more. Now imagine all this being downloaded all at once. People would be in padded rooms or cliff jumping. Yes, even conservatives who don't wear masks fall into this category. This has to be unwound delicately for your own sanity. It's coming out drip by drip. Nothing at this point can stop it. You may not understand the process, but you'll end up respecting and appreciating it greatly. The battle is won already, this is Operation Wakeup. Pay attention to everything, but don't let anything consume you. Everything matters, and is connected in some fashion. You can't tell people, you must show them.
Ghost Ezra

Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Was just thinking today that the design of release in the last 4 plus years has been amazing!
Even when people go off both directions denial for whatever reason...it doesn't matter (if I could remember that) some of what they balk at... the point is it's out in Public Domaine to digest. Seems verified from other sources.

I have supported Trump out of all the candidates from the start ....discernment led this far....

Being blasted for posting Pence shot......wow.....strangers calling me stupid. Hum!

I don't expect to get the details for an action in play!

Wow....being blasted...I did the research...seems multiple sources.

I do hate being part of a lie!
I do NOT get the distractions & lies nor want to spread them!

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

i disagree. Enough is enough. The sheep are never gonna wake at this point. Time for shock therapy.

How much slower? How many more years? They aren't waking up. Cognitive dissonance. People who are awake are going to commit suicide or go crazy because people either think we are being lied to or can't live in this insane world. I am sick of hearing this is to wake people up.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

My opinion is we must END THIS NOW or we will sacifice more of the helpers and ones that are needed to help! We can’t afford more loss of the good people or evil won!!

Drip by drip will takes years to wake up humanity. Living in two worlds is beyond difficult. The long delay to move to the 5 D world is heart breaking as we all want to be there now or at best some marker of going forward. Love to all.

SEEing with my own eyes👀 now that I'm back around family how true this is at the moment.

Some have already said if what I have said is true, they'd want to commit suicide, not be here on earth, shut down, b/c they just can't believe the world is that evil & they'd rather not know & i stopped telling them the deeper heavy stuff.

I'm SEEing family members dive deeper into their addictions&vices to escape what's going on from what they see on the surface.& if this is all being monitored by
super tech/super intelligent computers, then the ones helping humanity know this as well & prob pull back or move forward accordingly.

The entire human population has been traumatized w/this fake reality we live in. It's deep how far the trauma to the psyche goes! As frustrating & exhausting as this is, looking at the positives & trying to focud on that atm. It's not about an individual -me or you as we get pissed, angry, upset or sad. It's truly about an entire human collective💎

I DONT CARE, RELEASE THE KRAKEN! If it ain't for you, CHECK OUT. All I know is I can not continue to live in a FAKE WORLD. Be more worried about ANONS losing faith, than trying to get the allegiance of a bunch of low IQ idiots asleep as usual.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Oh I agree with the drip by drip release. It's overwhelming to me at times and I've been down the rabbit hole since before the 2016 election. The gravity of it all and trying to wrap your head around what you've been told all your life is jacked up is a difficult pill to swallow. "The end is not going to be for everyone."

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

There are those of us who have been going down rabbit holes for many many years. At this point, I feel some big booms would be helpful to fuel us and to jar some people awake. We are here to help them, but some are going to be lost regardless.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

True this!
Realizations of religion will be bigger than all the rest combined!

Again, better end this entire scam soon or Trump will lose even more of his base. I do not believe for one second folks cannot handle it. We have spent over a year watching our OWN Congress try and kill us with zero fight back from those they are trying to kill.......none of the above is worse than that. I REPEAT.......literally trying to KILL all of us.

Time to end it. For those who can look past Congress trying to kill us, but be so upset with any of the truths above, good mother fucking luck!

END THE ENTIRE MOCKERY TODAY!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I agree, i know for a fact Trump is losing supporters. I hear "oh right, follow the plan". Lol

(1) Show this thread

Yes!! I totally agree with this post, I myself went down the rabbit hole last year and it is still difficult to wrap my mind around all of the evil, pure evil in all forms. but once you know YOU know and can't turn back. Stay close to God and he hill protect your mind. Your whole world changes in who YOU and what YOU trust.