Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

People often say, why not just jolt the sheep awake. The wakeup process is very serious and delicate. You are dealing with some big serious lies that will be uncovered. Nasa, Cia, Disney, WW2, 911, Antarctica, Vatican, Mockingbird Mossad Media, Dumbs, Central banks, Fed, Synagogue of Satan, Black Triangles, The earth, Royal blood lines, Frazzeldrip, Vril, Adrenochrome, and much more. Now imagine all this being downloaded all at once. People would be in padded rooms or cliff jumping. Yes, even conservatives who don't wear masks fall into this category. This has to be unwound delicately for your own sanity. It's coming out drip by drip. Nothing at this point can stop it. You may not understand the process, but you'll end up respecting and appreciating it greatly. The battle is won already, this is Operation Wakeup. Pay attention to everything, but don't let anything consume you. Everything matters, and is connected in some fashion. You can't tell people, you must show them.
Ghost Ezra

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Oh I agree with the drip by drip release. It's overwhelming to me at times and I've been down the rabbit hole since before the 2016 election. The gravity of it all and trying to wrap your head around what you've been told all your life is jacked up is a difficult pill to swallow. "The end is not going to be for everyone."

There are those of us who have been going down rabbit holes for many many years. At this point, I feel some big booms would be helpful to fuel us and to jar some people awake. We are here to help them, but some are going to be lost regardless.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pat Christianson, click on at the bottom under it