Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

People often say, why not just jolt the sheep awake. The wakeup process is very serious and delicate. You are dealing with some big serious lies that will be uncovered. Nasa, Cia, Disney, WW2, 911, Antarctica, Vatican, Mockingbird Mossad Media, Dumbs, Central banks, Fed, Synagogue of Satan, Black Triangles, The earth, Royal blood lines, Frazzeldrip, Vril, Adrenochrome, and much more. Now imagine all this being downloaded all at once. People would be in padded rooms or cliff jumping. Yes, even conservatives who don't wear masks fall into this category. This has to be unwound delicately for your own sanity. It's coming out drip by drip. Nothing at this point can stop it. You may not understand the process, but you'll end up respecting and appreciating it greatly. The battle is won already, this is Operation Wakeup. Pay attention to everything, but don't let anything consume you. Everything matters, and is connected in some fashion. You can't tell people, you must show them.
Ghost Ezra

SEEing with my own eyes👀 now that I'm back around family how true this is at the moment.

Some have already said if what I have said is true, they'd want to commit suicide, not be here on earth, shut down, b/c they just can't believe the world is that evil & they'd rather not know & i stopped telling them the deeper heavy stuff.

I'm SEEing family members dive deeper into their addictions&vices to escape what's going on from what they see on the surface.& if this is all being monitored by
super tech/super intelligent computers, then the ones helping humanity know this as well & prob pull back or move forward accordingly.

The entire human population has been traumatized w/this fake reality we live in. It's deep how far the trauma to the psyche goes! As frustrating & exhausting as this is, looking at the positives & trying to focud on that atm. It's not about an individual -me or you as we get pissed, angry, upset or sad. It's truly about an entire human collective💎

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it