I may vomit.

I went into a deep dive on viral shedding. I'll just drop this one for starters. This is enough to make anyone go into a rage.

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2C%20blood%20%26%20biologics/published/Design-and-Analysis-of-Shedding-Studies-for-Virus-or-Bacteria-Based-Gene-Therapy-and-Oncolytic-Products--Guidance-for-Industry.pdf

2015. FDA. Guidance for INDUSTRY

The MTHRFKRS knew.

I had my doubts about the Vax/shedding stories, cause they popped up all at once, like fake news stories do. But this is NOT fake.

This is diabolical. And this may lead to those being vaccinated needing to notify others that they had the vax, further dividing our world.

I can't even.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

This breaks my heart when 99% of my family has been vaccinated including my 26 year old daughter. I tried to tell them to wait 6 months, see what happens & then decide but they all looked at me like I was crazy & in the wrong for not getting vaccinated.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Don't lose hope. There are things that can be done, but we need a leader to tell everyone. And med beds are a real thing. 💙

Outing these truths isn't easy, but we have to.

Blessings for your family. 🙏💙

(1) Show this thread

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

Look into getting prescription for prophalactic ivermectin and HCQ. Dr. Tenpenny and company say to take Ivermectin one pill every other week and HCQ one pill on the weeks not takining ivermectin. The ivermectin breaks down the hydrogel, and also the spike protein. I think if we are in the control group, we need to be on this. No way to know if other non vaxxed were inadvertently near someone vaxxed.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

THE COVID VACCINATED WILL DIE but they are transmitting the spike protein or something to the unvaccinated

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Yes. This is genocide.

(1) Show this thread