I may vomit.

I went into a deep dive on viral shedding. I'll just drop this one for starters. This is enough to make anyone go into a rage.

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2C%20blood%20%26%20biologics/published/Design-and-Analysis-of-Shedding-Studies-for-Virus-or-Bacteria-Based-Gene-Therapy-and-Oncolytic-Products--Guidance-for-Industry.pdf

2015. FDA. Guidance for INDUSTRY

The MTHRFKRS knew.

I had my doubts about the Vax/shedding stories, cause they popped up all at once, like fake news stories do. But this is NOT fake.

This is diabolical. And this may lead to those being vaccinated needing to notify others that they had the vax, further dividing our world.

I can't even.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

THE COVID VACCINATED WILL DIE but they are transmitting the spike protein or something to the unvaccinated

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Im already planning on writing my will this week. THINKING alot about what is coming. ELON MUSK said that this is the last generation of HUMANS on earth, and Nathanial Rothschild just posted from this day forward nothing will be the same. TALK about biblical. FLOODS, WARS, FAMINE, NWO, One world currency, Plagues, famines, earthquake, and then GOD is going to JUDGE this evil world and reamke a new world , not one made by GAIA, OR KLAUS SCHWAB but through GODS plan to BRING PEACE and judge wickedness. AFTER the earth is bombarded w HEavenly bodies from the pole shift, not sure when but I am alredy thinking I dont want to live in their world for now

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Don't go to that place just yet. Having a will is always advisable. And a healthcare directive and HC power of attorney.

But med beds may happen soon (not soon enough). And we are close to justice.

Live in love, not fear. 💙

(1) Show this thread