I may vomit.

I went into a deep dive on viral shedding. I'll just drop this one for starters. This is enough to make anyone go into a rage.

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2C%20blood%20%26%20biologics/published/Design-and-Analysis-of-Shedding-Studies-for-Virus-or-Bacteria-Based-Gene-Therapy-and-Oncolytic-Products--Guidance-for-Industry.pdf

2015. FDA. Guidance for INDUSTRY

The MTHRFKRS knew.

I had my doubts about the Vax/shedding stories, cause they popped up all at once, like fake news stories do. But this is NOT fake.

This is diabolical. And this may lead to those being vaccinated needing to notify others that they had the vax, further dividing our world.

I can't even.

Look into getting prescription for prophalactic ivermectin and HCQ. Dr. Tenpenny and company say to take Ivermectin one pill every other week and HCQ one pill on the weeks not takining ivermectin. The ivermectin breaks down the hydrogel, and also the spike protein. I think if we are in the control group, we need to be on this. No way to know if other non vaxxed were inadvertently near someone vaxxed.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IrishLassie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tanya Drayton, click on at the bottom under it