Fargo, North Dakota Parents are taking a stand against masks in school.

They say, they should have the choice to decide if their children should wear masks in school.

“I would say it’s each individuals choice to decide what’s best for themselves, and as parents, we’re just looking for those rights back,” said Cassandra Schmidt, Founder of Let Parents Decide That. “We believe masks are medical devices and medical decisions must be made by parents.”

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2021/04/27/some-local-parents-want-to-decide-on-mask-wearing-in-schools/

Healthy children should NOT be wearing a mask for a "virus" that is 99.9% recoverable for healthy children. Masks do NOT stop a virus. Masks do harbor harmful bacteria especially when children touch them constantly. Masks interfer with the normal healthy immune response. Masks cause children emotional distress and make paying attention and learning more difficult. Stop the madness.

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I work in education. It's so gross. Their masks are filthy and soaked after they come in from outside.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Educators must join together to stop this mask wearing nonsense. it is causing harm to innocent children. ( physical and emotional) Mask wearing for hours produces acidosis in the body. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness. Cancers thrive in an acidic environment. Teachers are putting their health at risk too. Bacteria laden masks are dangerous. Inhaling that bacteria can lead to respiratory illness like bacterial pneumonia. Handwashing is the best defense against the spread of viruses. You job is difficult. Thank you for all you do. ❤

(1) Show this thread
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Agree 💯 That is why I kepted my children home because of the masks wearing bull. My heart goes out to all of the children that have to sit there for 7/8 hours a day. It has to end.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😊Good for you!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

💯

(2) Show this thread