Fargo, North Dakota Parents are taking a stand against masks in school.

They say, they should have the choice to decide if their children should wear masks in school.

“I would say it’s each individuals choice to decide what’s best for themselves, and as parents, we’re just looking for those rights back,” said Cassandra Schmidt, Founder of Let Parents Decide That. “We believe masks are medical devices and medical decisions must be made by parents.”

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2021/04/27/some-local-parents-want-to-decide-on-mask-wearing-in-schools/

Only people mentioned by @Star in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Went to college in the Fargo-Moorhead area!! I'm glad to see they are taking a stand!!!!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

ND is my home state, I as well was happy to see this start to happen. But it needs to continue in every town, in every citie, and every state. We all must not only allow our military to save our children but us as parents need to stand up and ban together and fight for all kids.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Healthy children should NOT be wearing a mask for a "virus" that is 99.9% recoverable for healthy children. Masks do NOT stop a virus. Masks do harbor harmful bacteria especially when children touch them constantly. Masks interfer with the normal healthy immune response. Masks cause children emotional distress and make paying attention and learning more difficult. Stop the madness.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Agree 💯 That is why I kepted my children home because of the masks wearing bull. My heart goes out to all of the children that have to sit there for 7/8 hours a day. It has to end.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I work in education. It's so gross. Their masks are filthy and soaked after they come in from outside.

(2) Show this thread