Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Joey, You don't know me, but you're NOT ALONE!!! I've been there Brother! I have been in those trenches our minds produce..
You CAN Get through this difficult time!
You Are Loved and People Do Care!
Don't seclude/isolate yourself off, even if that may seem to be the easiest thing right now, its Harder to come out of... Ask me how I Know!
You Got This... We Got this Together.
WWG1WGA means just that!
If you want to Talk, Message me. i'll give you my number, we can talk until pigs fly... if we are close to one another, I'll come Visit you or vice versa.
Don't Give Up, Push Back with everything you have.. Fight it.. Satan is not Welcome in your Mind.. Keep Repeating that.. Get Angry, Scream that to Satan..
Never Leave a Brother Behind... Got It?
I'm Here.. We All Are Here.. Reach Out... We Got You!! never Leave a Brother Behind!

Joey, just checking in with you... How are you doing?
Remember this, God has already Won.

You Hang Tough Joey.. I followed you, so if you would like to personally message me, feel free.
I'm here, others are to.
God Loves You, I Love you, We Love you.
The Enemy is Not Welcome.
Just a quick background on me.
Army 97-00, Heavy Drinker, ETS'd.. I'm a Only Child, My Mom passed away May 01 of Cancer.
heavy drinking turned into a Raging Alcoholic, that evolved into Alcohol and Drug use ( Heavily ). Constantly Fighting, PTSD, Suicidal. Mentally i was in the Pits of Hell.
When i say Heavily Drinking, (3) 30 packs of beer a day, or a Half Gallon of Whiskey a Day.
I quit drinking within 3 Days.
I quit drug use, at the same time. You Name, I probably done it.
I'm still here, kicking like a Thunder Chicken.
So, when I mentioned i been there, Brother I been there.
I didnt have much help.. but I had someone who believed in me.. and thats all it took. he was my Dad. He was a Marine Vietnam Veteran and had walked the path I took, long before I did.
Believe in Yourself

Only people mentioned by @PatrioticDuty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chuck Armstrong, click on at the bottom under it