Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Joey, You don't know me, but you're NOT ALONE!!! I've been there Brother! I have been in those trenches our minds produce..
You CAN Get through this difficult time!
You Are Loved and People Do Care!
Don't seclude/isolate yourself off, even if that may seem to be the easiest thing right now, its Harder to come out of... Ask me how I Know!
You Got This... We Got this Together.
WWG1WGA means just that!
If you want to Talk, Message me. i'll give you my number, we can talk until pigs fly... if we are close to one another, I'll come Visit you or vice versa.
Don't Give Up, Push Back with everything you have.. Fight it.. Satan is not Welcome in your Mind.. Keep Repeating that.. Get Angry, Scream that to Satan..
Never Leave a Brother Behind... Got It?
I'm Here.. We All Are Here.. Reach Out... We Got You!! never Leave a Brother Behind!

Joey, just checking in with you... How are you doing?
Remember this, God has already Won.

(1) Show this thread

So Awesome to Hear Joey!! Love you to Brother. Stand Up, Be Proud, Remember and Honor Everythijg you were able to Accomplish..
Your Wife was your Guiding Light, Now she is your Guiding Angel. She showed you How to Overcome PTSD, Now its time to Follow Through and Let's Finish this Battle Together!
You Got this, I have Faith in YOU... I Believe in You.
I'm in Oklahoma.. Oregon is a Beautiful Place.
So what you say man... You Ready to see this to the end? The End of the Cabal/Deep State/Child Traffickers?
Focus your PTSD, Anger, Depression on someone hurting a child... It's ok to be Angry, Focus that Anger on them.
in the end, We'll meet half way... I'll Hug You and We'll have a Steak Dinner on me, somewhere..
deal?