A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

Are we sure about this?

Make sure we are not falling into the MSM model, which is fear mongering.

Ask for Proof, Documentation, Peer Reviewed etc. I did a little check on this and to me, it's not conclusive... so do your own diligence.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

i am totally sure as ive been post menopausal for 6 years. and spent the day with my mam for a whole afternoon shopping, and by that evening, i was suffering with ovulating cramps! Not Good!

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

I believe you, and have heard similar stories too. Even my daughter has told me of similar stories.

However, what did your doctor say about your condition.

Are you doing any tests and follow ups?

What I found on Shedding has something to do with Live Vaccines, (old traditional vaccines.) so I have to stay true to our values which is "show me" proof... we all have to demand real scientific, peer reviewed documentation.

I hope you recover and do well. Praying for you too!

in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 we cannot get hold of our GP’s. its all nurses or health staff. i’m ok. I just have to limit my time spent with those who have had both doses of AZ jab. which is all of my friends and both sets of parents.
I’ve been taking supplements, strengthening my immunity, and increasing my fitness levels, ahead of this 3rd wave thats gonna be hitting us in ‘September!’ 🤞🤞

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply

Good idea, better to be safe. I just hope this isn't a program to divide us even more than we already are...

My son got the jab against my wishes, he's moving out of the house by the end of the month, coincidence? :)

I did hear about a Antidote drug that I"m looking into as well, you might want to look into it is called: SURAMIN

also as far as blood clots ask your nurse or gp if taking Fish Oil would be good for you.

best regards.