Only people mentioned by @WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

This concerns me as my stubborn husband was an idiot and got the jab. I worry about me and our kids.

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

Yep, I saw my parents Easter weekend and they had both just got their first shot. I've been nursing hives and a full body rash ever since then. Quercetin, vitamin C and colloidal silver have been helping.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Are we sure about this?

Make sure we are not falling into the MSM model, which is fear mongering.

Ask for Proof, Documentation, Peer Reviewed etc. I did a little check on this and to me, it's not conclusive... so do your own diligence.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

forgot to mention that my mam had yhe double dose of AZ jab!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

Check out Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. It’s not shedding it is transmitting, much more concerning. Yes, there is validity to this and currently being researched.

(3) Show this thread