A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

Are we sure about this?

Make sure we are not falling into the MSM model, which is fear mongering.

Ask for Proof, Documentation, Peer Reviewed etc. I did a little check on this and to me, it's not conclusive... so do your own diligence.

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

Check out Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. It’s not shedding it is transmitting, much more concerning. Yes, there is validity to this and currently being researched.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

forgot to mention that my mam had yhe double dose of AZ jab!

i am totally sure as ive been post menopausal for 6 years. and spent the day with my mam for a whole afternoon shopping, and by that evening, i was suffering with ovulating cramps! Not Good!

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

I believe you, and have heard similar stories too. Even my daughter has told me of similar stories.

However, what did your doctor say about your condition.

Are you doing any tests and follow ups?

What I found on Shedding has something to do with Live Vaccines, (old traditional vaccines.) so I have to stay true to our values which is "show me" proof... we all have to demand real scientific, peer reviewed documentation.

I hope you recover and do well. Praying for you too!

(1) Show this thread