Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Dr David Martin = Genius

And this only succeeded because of the millions of people that bought their "fear products". Tests, Vaccines, lockdowns/shutdowns, CDC approved social behaviors.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Much appreciated, Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Evil CDC should have no say in health and should not be used by the government as their medical advising company. CDC is a FOR PROFIT independent company. They create the virus and the vaccines and own them both with patents. They are using us to make their money and decrease the population.

What up widdat?

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

CDC must be dismantled! For them to patent the virus, keep it secret as well as to have monetary from detection of virus and the vaccine is WRONG! They have contributed to destroying the world economies. They have contributed to fear reigning thru the land. The have committed crimes against all of humanity. All associated with this endeavor must be held to account for their action. Accountability NOW!!!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Amen! Add the allies of AMA, FDA, and WHOand most illnesses will be wiped out.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This "virus" was invented to provide a means of control, monetary gain, and economic reset.
Control by fear
Make BILLIONS via vaccines and other "incentives."
Destroy economy so the reset can be to a digital system controlled by NWO

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Wow! Where is this from? Would like to see the whole report; thanks!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

im looking for the original source right now and will post it as soon as i can find it. i had it posted on my parler before it was taken down so im having to find a lot of info again.

(1) Show this thread

CDC...CHINESE DISEASE CONTROL