Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

this is the d-bag on Newsmax that called Q fake and a hoax!
F Newsmax! 🖕

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yea and it drives me crazy that they say QAnon. There is no such thing. It's Q and we are Anons. Short for Anonymous Patriots fighting and digging up Truth.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

i think it's cute! makes them sound like twatwaffles

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Mal Fatz to her Publication

🤣😂 that they are!

Right?! and terrified of the boogeyman named Qanon...

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Malfor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mal Fatz, click on at the bottom under it