Newsom is OFFICIALLY being recalled.

Nice work CA Patriots!

πŸ•ΆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God Bless Our Great Country and The President of the United States..Donald Trump...Thank Q for everything...WWG1WGA...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

https://embed.documentcloud.org/app?q=Fauci%20Pizza&page=3
Calling all Patriots to dig in on these FAUCI emails...A LOT of ground to cover.....

this post says April?? where do we find this is offocial?

Jesus is my SaviorπŸ™πŸΌ Christian ✝️ Pro 1AπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ2AπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ savethechildren NO TROLLS

YES πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Learn how to file criminal complaints, going to the executive branch, the military picks up the guilty, taking them to tribunals, the peoples process, due process of law, rights as the law, its how things actually get done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EThZW7WP_fk&t=6077s

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

The massive take down commences, with kirks law corner, to bad true patriots don't share whats going on with dominos???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqR3HF4qU8w

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

Now we find out if they will cheat in this election like they did in 2018 and 20. Hoping that the election will reflect the will of the majority of us in Cali. My research now begins on determining the best candidate!

Now we need to make sure we come out in droves when the recall election begins. That fkr cheated to get in and he will cheat to stay in. Patriots, plant those seeds of truth where you can. Tailor your delivery for each person. some need it said more gently, lest they dig their heels like a toddler and do the opposite just for pride of ego. Approach with love and get them questioning. Our work is more important than ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

How can i start a petition for Jon Bel Edwards?

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

If RIC GRENELL is LISTENING we Californians want RIC GRENELL FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIAβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

✨GOD FEARING PATRIOT✨FAMILY IS EVERYTHING GODβ€’FAMILYβ€’COUNTRYβ€’PATRIOTSβ€’DIGITAL SOLDIERSβ€’WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Yep~ He gone. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

you are very welcome

About time. Now, can they have an honest vote?

I hope his successor isn't some other Pelosi relative.....

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

πŸ€”OK so if I remember correctly - if he were to get greater than 50% - then he can't run.... this would leave it wide open for a Patriot Party rep. Enter Richard Grennel or Caitlan Jenner. Cali is going red baby!!!

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

His name is Bruce Jenner.

(1) Show this thread

now we can vote for Caitlin Jenner lolπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

that’s great news! ive always wanted to live there

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

YAY!!!! I am so happy for California!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I truly feel that if it hadn't been for all of the anons, this wouldn't have happened. Thank God that our people are awake! More good to do in the world!

Jesus is my Savior! Looking for other Patriot Refugees! Been lonely since the Great Purge of 2021. Family is Everything. WWG1WGA ***

almost everyone I can find signed the recall petition! Almost everyone I can find voter for President Trump! Patriots please pray for us in California......We are not all what you think. Please God.....please finally deliver us from the evil occupation of this beautiful land.

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

In response Steve Jdog to his Publication

right here in San Diego County with you brethren. We're restoring the republic, one citizen at a time

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Steve Jdog to his Publication

you can prove it by NOT electing Bruce Jenner as the next governor.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done Cali Patriots. Knew you could do it, you all rock!

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Married to a πŸš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The one time I can say I am glad to be a Californian! Whoo hoo!

How will they stop the election from being rigged? California, Oregon, Washington state all rigged.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Nonay Adams to his Publication

i know - last year in Oregon we had enough for a recall but the pos SOS claimed there weren't enough votes and refused to recount. you can't have fair when evil is still running the system. for now that is....

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

I can think of quite a few more Gov's to be evicted.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The first of many???
We the People just need to realize that We Have The Power!