Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Brother I don't know You and You don't know Me. We are just two people in a sea of many my friend, but I do Love You So Very Much My Brother. I Feel You, and I can't even put into words how I understand You, but I assure You I do. I want nothing more than to be by Your side right now, I owe You a fucking huge Hug Sir. It is because of You and other who serve that I can be here now, with the grace of god flowing within me reaching out to you from the very bottom of my heart, and I am strong as fuck but in pieces right now because without You I AM Weaker and Brother We All Are Stronger With You. God has chosen You, to be here now, and I don't know if You can really feel how honest I am being but if You would call me, I will sit with You, all night, listen, and speak if You wish, but I won't leave because I SWEAR YOU ARE MY BROTHER, AND I LOVE YOU. This is who I am, truly. Heavenly Father Please be With Joey Now, Lay Your Hands Upon Him, Be His Strength

https://youtu.be/LuvfMDhTyMA

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it