Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Brother I don't know You and You don't know Me. We are just two people in a sea of many my friend, but I do Love You So Very Much My Brother. I Feel You, and I can't even put into words how I understand You, but I assure You I do. I want nothing more than to be by Your side right now, I owe You a fucking huge Hug Sir. It is because of You and other who serve that I can be here now, with the grace of god flowing within me reaching out to you from the very bottom of my heart, and I am strong as fuck but in pieces right now because without You I AM Weaker and Brother We All Are Stronger With You. God has chosen You, to be here now, and I don't know if You can really feel how honest I am being but if You would call me, I will sit with You, all night, listen, and speak if You wish, but I won't leave because I SWEAR YOU ARE MY BROTHER, AND I LOVE YOU. This is who I am, truly. Heavenly Father Please be With Joey Now, Lay Your Hands Upon Him, Be His Strength

https://youtu.be/LuvfMDhTyMA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

@joey.... regardless of others opinions real men do cry and it's okay. Joey there's been a few times on this site that I've been pretty depressed or feeling rather down and you helped me, yes you.
Stay strong, you've got this. You did the first part by reaching out and asking for help.
I genuinely believe soon enough the weight of PTSD will evaporate. Jason is right you got a lot of family and you got a lot of friends right here.
Ignore the trolls and shills as they very well know where the hell they're going.... I imagine they'll start lashing out in the most Insidious ways and we can definitely see through their garbage.
Jesus is here with us all.

BROTHER, funny wording since it is two fakes, fk drama side arm of Mockingbird.

FAKER and Joeydarktolight. PROVE me wrong.

AND THIS MY FRIENDS< you call cointelpro, be it willing or unknowing, gonna have to go with one on this one, AND the fake account that tried to FOOK me for the first time, as if I give a fk, LOL I stand for truth and maintain in this photo op. EITHER glycerine was used, or rubbed their eyes raw. AND the first pic, some fk with NOT something in his eye, trying to symbolize the left eye shit. NEXT. You should come at me like shit when I was not born yet to play me now. HEADS UP real patriots.

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

Bless you! You are strong in the Lord!!!! Sending prayers your way for strength and courage to overcome your fears! There are many patriots on here that can lift you up in prayer! It is in the still quiet that God does his best work!!!!!!! I have been there!!!!!!😇😇🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

Guess I'll be the ahole and say that looks like glycerine.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

what do you mean?

(1) Show this thread