Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I told my liberal friend that no one died in Sandy Hook and she was extremely offended. She said she knew someone who’s daughter was killed in Sandy Hook. I asked her if the person she knew was in the CIA. She paused for a while and said “actually she is.“ I ended my conversation with her there. whoever that CIA woman was, she moved to Florida afterwards.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Sandy Hook is a CIA town. The janitor went on talk shows publicly stating “where was all the blood?“ The janitor was the one who had to clean it up. He didn’t have to clean up anything. he also wondered where all the ambulances were that day. Hurricane Sandy was right before this event. The world is waking up.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

sandyhook another obama cia job

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

And then there's this...

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

How sick are these MFRs. They want to disarm the American public so bad that they would put such a horror show together.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

WT actual F!?? this one i had not known 🤬

This reminds me of the story about the astronauts who exploded on the Challenger and then reassembled themselves and became zombies.🤨

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I've never heard of this! Do you have any other links about the "dead" astronauts?

(3) Show this thread

They also blame many of these shootings on persons with autism. This further isolates them as people are afraid they may become violent.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication

Agreed!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

and they keep airing commercials asking for donations for this Sandy Hook event these people need to be sued

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

That is so evil! I was so horrified by all those school shootings😢

putain 🥸

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Whoa

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

I lived in New England at that time and watched it all unfold LIVE. I watched two men in all black run through the woods with police chasing them via News Helicopter. That never made it back on the air. Not only that but the school was already shut down due to aspestous. It was staged. The town was in on it.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

I'm from Littleton, CO. my elementary school was only a couple miles from Columbine. Columbine was very much real. I've been saying Sandy Hook was a hoax since day 1

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

I just thought it was weird that they knew all the names of the victims right away and knew who was the gunman quickly too. Footage on loop was also a dead giveaway. My ex BF said I was nuts.

(3) Show this thread

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Now this is one story that never ever sat right with me. I'd love to see the real story.