I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This reminds me of the story about the astronauts who exploded on the Challenger and then reassembled themselves and became zombies.🤨

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I've never heard of this! Do you have any other links about the "dead" astronauts?

In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication

Not handy, I came across this and researched it for myself many many many years. I did searches on their names and careers given in the photo that I first discovered and shared here and I wouldn't use gooogle. Its always best to do the deep digging yourself when searching for truth anyway. Be the autist and share what you find. I remember watching this on TV. Wild to have discovered this huh?

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍According to Zorra of Hollowearth , quite a number of astronauts who we thought had died are in hollowearth. W e will be seeing them again.