Good morning Patriots!
Nana had this dream.
My Son passed away a few yrs ago in a wreck. In my dream, I was in a store & my whole shopping visit everywhere I looked I saw all these grown men & women that I had know as kids that were my Sons frens. I was so happy for seeing them & they all looked so happy &successful. I was so proud for them all. I couldn't stand it any longer&when we all,& there were several within earshot, got to the check out I had to say something.I loudly started telling them how I remembered them all & how full of joy it made me feel that they had all grown up to be such wonderful, amazing looking ppl& I was so proud to know them.

None of them listened to me or even acknowledged that I was there or speaking to them even tho they could plainly hear me,they just ignored me.

It made me so very sad.

I woke up saying, "I know you thro my Son, but still you ignore me"

My thoughts this morning is how sad my God is over this. So many of his children should

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

During the past years, I have had so many dreams of my late dad and the recurring theme in them all is that I am talking to him and it's like he can't hear me and I get mad why is he ignoring me. They are very disturbing dreams, but I think the meaning is that we haven't come to terms yet with their passing. It's very common to have dreams like this where it appears like the dead person can't hear us .. when they really can.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BoS Simms to his Publication

You may be right about you Dad, perhaps he is just reminding you not leaving anything unsaid with the others in your now.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Wow! What a dream!! Sorry for the loss of your son. Blessings and prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

😘😇🙏

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

there but not present... because.. how can rhey be in this deep bed of lies we have been exsisting in... IT WILL ALL CHANGE.. no one owns truth= truth is universal.. cheer up.. dont worry... cause every little thing is gonna b alright🎼🎵🎶🎵
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Thanks, but I know it will be.
I think God just wants us to know his sadness over his children ignoring him even as he has sacrificed to his Son Jesus to show us the connection we all have.
Dreams are not random.
We should pay more attention to them.

(1) Show this thread

I am sorry for the loss of your son. Praying for you.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you, Nana is ok with it. It was just his time, and we all have a time.
I have an advantage over most Mothers of loss tho, with my NDE I know what was next for him and I know he did not want to come back.
He was 28 and had just graduated from pharmacy school a couple yrs b4 the accident. Nana voiced my concern for his traveling the terrible interstates between stores in Nashville one day and he reminded me that I should not worry cause when God decided it was his time there was nothing either of us could do about it.
His soul was safe, he knew the Lord well.
But thank you for caring. We need more caring.

(1) Show this thread