Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana had this dream.
My Son passed away a few yrs ago in a wreck. In my dream, I was in a store & my whole shopping visit everywhere I looked I saw all these grown men & women that I had know as kids that were my Sons frens. I was so happy for seeing them & they all looked so happy &successful. I was so proud for them all. I couldn't stand it any longer&when we all,& there were several within earshot, got to the check out I had to say something.I loudly started telling them how I remembered them all & how full of joy it made me feel that they had all grown up to be such wonderful, amazing looking ppl& I was so proud to know them.

None of them listened to me or even acknowledged that I was there or speaking to them even tho they could plainly hear me,they just ignored me.

It made me so very sad.

I woke up saying, "I know you thro my Son, but still you ignore me"

My thoughts this morning is how sad my God is over this. So many of his children should

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you, Nana is ok with it. It was just his time, and we all have a time.
I have an advantage over most Mothers of loss tho, with my NDE I know what was next for him and I know he did not want to come back.
He was 28 and had just graduated from pharmacy school a couple yrs b4 the accident. Nana voiced my concern for his traveling the terrible interstates between stores in Nashville one day and he reminded me that I should not worry cause when God decided it was his time there was nothing either of us could do about it.
His soul was safe, he knew the Lord well.
But thank you for caring. We need more caring.