Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana had this dream.
My Son passed away a few yrs ago in a wreck. In my dream, I was in a store & my whole shopping visit everywhere I looked I saw all these grown men & women that I had know as kids that were my Sons frens. I was so happy for seeing them & they all looked so happy &successful. I was so proud for them all. I couldn't stand it any longer&when we all,& there were several within earshot, got to the check out I had to say something.I loudly started telling them how I remembered them all & how full of joy it made me feel that they had all grown up to be such wonderful, amazing looking ppl& I was so proud to know them.

None of them listened to me or even acknowledged that I was there or speaking to them even tho they could plainly hear me,they just ignored me.

It made me so very sad.

I woke up saying, "I know you thro my Son, but still you ignore me"

My thoughts this morning is how sad my God is over this. So many of his children should

there but not present... because.. how can rhey be in this deep bed of lies we have been exsisting in... IT WILL ALL CHANGE.. no one owns truth= truth is universal.. cheer up.. dont worry... cause every little thing is gonna b alright🎼🎵🎶🎵
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Thanks, but I know it will be.
I think God just wants us to know his sadness over his children ignoring him even as he has sacrificed to his Son Jesus to show us the connection we all have.
Dreams are not random.
We should pay more attention to them.