Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Save the Children to her Publication

what about Gwen?

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ Yeshua ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‘

Half of these women have had babies, we saw them pregnant. If and only If they are men, how can men get pregnant?

I do not believe for one second that DOLLY PARTON is a man!! Not one second!

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

meh i would say definetly on some. but no way scarlett johansen is a dude. not that i care for her in the least but thats just a stretch... now merkle or melinda (william) gates absolutely....

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Good luck with the proofs on this one! ๐Ÿคฃ

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I see Michelle Pfeifer in there. I can guarantee you she is not a man. Never was. I went to high school with her. Fountain Valley High School.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Robert,
It is known , and maybe in the case of "Michelle", that some of these people begin transforming in the womb by parents or whoever is "in charge" of the child.
That allows the transformation to be a little less obvious.
Thay may be the way Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's "wife", was concocted/designed. Meghan is a MTF , male-to-female . And photos have been snapped of "her" using a moon baby bump for the faked pregnancy and the bump actually fell out of place down to mid calf.
That story about Meghan and Harry is really convoluted and crazy. ... stuff like her Harry is a replacement for the real Harry .. and the Harry impersonator is a female to male . Bunch of bizarre stuff. Kate Middleton is also a male to female (MTF).

(1) Show this thread

Christian, homemaker, Patriot, political junkie.

๐Ÿ˜ณNoooo. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

In response Quilt Queen to her Publication

Yep. Once you start observing the body structure of people it becomes very apparent. Head structure too.

(1) Show this thread

Dolly?

In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication

Yep.
Amazing how we let the wool be pulled over our eyes all these years.
And a real woman can't measure up to this tranny concoction - you know, fit the mold - they have designed for audiences.
https://www.demilked.com/kate-middleton-birth-reactions-comparing-funny/

(1) Show this thread