USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Surprised ?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I see Michelle Pfeifer in there. I can guarantee you she is not a man. Never was. I went to high school with her. Fountain Valley High School.

Robert,
It is known , and maybe in the case of "Michelle", that some of these people begin transforming in the womb by parents or whoever is "in charge" of the child.
That allows the transformation to be a little less obvious.
Thay may be the way Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's "wife", was concocted/designed. Meghan is a MTF , male-to-female . And photos have been snapped of "her" using a moon baby bump for the faked pregnancy and the bump actually fell out of place down to mid calf.
That story about Meghan and Harry is really convoluted and crazy. ... stuff like her Harry is a replacement for the real Harry .. and the Harry impersonator is a female to male . Bunch of bizarre stuff. Kate Middleton is also a male to female (MTF).

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

Kate Middleton as a MTF would defeat the Cabal's purpose. Rumor is Kate is a Rothchild, they wanted their bloodline on the throne. Thereby having a legitimate heir to continue the line. Bloodlines are very important to them! My bet, she is the real deal.
Meghan...anything could be true.

That is the dumbest thing I ever heard..."Transforming in the womb".. THEY ARE NOT GOD.. GOD alone is the one who forms us in our mothers womb!!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

Hi there,
They begin hormonal injections into the womb.
I hear your anger in your note.....but direct your anger to the Cabal and the Masonic groups who promote and incite evil.
And you need not shout at me because I am only pointing out what these satanist groups and those who want to destroy our family values have been doing to innocent children.
Unfortunately this has been happening behind our backs, and this knowledge of their practices is part of Awakening to reality.
We cannot and should not keep our heads in the sand. These satanists have to be stopped in their tracks.
Like Juan often says, "Slaves no more".
Take care fellow Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Potus told us before going to UK. MAN-CHIN tweets. She was not allowed near him. (Used preg as excuse not to attend). Archies birth was hidden away. SB2 showed childhood vids of Meg as a lil boy being groomed [CIA asset]. He called her a real killer. I am sure in the near future we will see the plot behind these 2 frauds. Close relationship with Obamas was a huge red flag. SB2 vid was on The Great Awakening site.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I dont make guarantees unless I know for a fact. I'll leave it at that.