I honestly think we as QAnon should file a Class Action Lawsuit against Twitter for censorship and suspending all of our accounts! Hopefully President Trump terminates Sec 230 soon because a lot of the truth us Anons were sharing had to do with#obamagate#pizzagate#ElectionFraud and other#truth and when its all no longer a conspiracy theory and they wrongfully terminated us all they should be held accountable. Its absolute bullshit Twitter can have as much power as they do to take down the Presidents account and ours too...#wwg1wga#MAGA#twittersucks

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I would like to get in on that..five times, for me! Then they took my account! I call bullshit!!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I think we should be able to file a class action against the state Government s that require you to mask up. Its endangering our lives by denying fresh air.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

im all in for that who knows a lawyer with balls willing to do so "LETS DO IT"

I worked with the team that sued Google.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-big-tech-whistleblowers
We reached our goal of $130k in 7 days. Lawsuit was filed.
DS judge did, what DS judges do.

SECTION 230 is deadend that lands in the DS stronghold.
It is a cul-de-sac that#bigtech wants people to drive into. Defense attorneys use circular arguments to allow the plaintiffs to exhaust their recourses in cases never to be won. This is why the WHOLE shadow government must be, and, has been fully dismantled.

Then when these class action lawsuits are filed again infront of constitutional judges, BIG tech will is likely be liqudated of all assets.
#Google#Facebook#twitter#youtube#JusticeIsComing

YAH/GOD IS MY FATHER, YESHUA/JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR, RUACH/HOLY GHOST IS MY TEACHER. U. S. ARMY Vet. I’m here to soldier on in truth!

THE DARKNESS OF THE WHOLE MSM HAD TO BE SHOWN TO US. WE HAD TO SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS, NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT WAS FOR SOME OF US. THE PUPPETS AND THEIR MASTERS ARE NOW EXPOSED FOR WHOM THEY ARE, THE CABAL/DEEP STATE. Sorry for the shouting, but i feel like that song from "TEARS FOR FEARS" "SHOUT"

Yes!! And the MSM for their defamation of chararcter. I'm so tired of being accused of "tearing families apart". Bring on the light and the happy reunions ❤️

the Anon should file lawsuits against Media for promoting defamation because ANON are on Americans who are researchers.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

I'm in. Worst to me is that it sits there and we can't delete them. WTHeck!

im in

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

I'm in.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Respectfully I'm not Q I'm simply a divine dirtclod, I strive to be an anon..However I strive more to hear a few words from my maker...I don't need to sue some terestrial company....NO rather I long to hear one phrase....

"Well done my good and faithful servent....

lets do this

WWG1WGA

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

yes we all should
WWG1WGA
WORLDWIDE

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Count me in!!!

Trump will DEF make sure of that...big tech, pharma, etc....he will take care of us!!

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Casey Dee let's do it! I'm with you 100%. We need a good lawfirm to take our case. Do you think Lin Wood has time?😁🙌👊🇺🇸

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Lin Wood or Sidney Powell would be ideal for sure!!! 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

whats qanon? you mean the made up media label?

In response jeff johnston to his Publication

I mean us as a collective group associated with Q . Maybe QAnon is the exact word but you know what I mean when I say it 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

I AGREE! Where do we sign up?

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Totally agree Casey, glad to have found you here! I hope you are well : )

Our message to Twitter... https://youtu.be/kRMMg-YY5mI

Big Tech Oligarchs deleting so many accounts with all that Precious Content is like barbarians burning down the library in Alexandria purposefully destroying untold millenniums of sacred knowledge and sending civilization back into the Dark Ages for hundreds of years... History will view this action as a crime against humanity.

I am in 110%. let's do it🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Sue for defamation of character too. Lin Wood could raise a class action. They have libelled all Qanon and Trump fans as white supremacists, racists and Nazis.

In response black jack to her Publication

Very true!

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

YUP... and FaceBook. I lost business accounts and a decade of memories and contacts. I feel ASS ASS IN A TED and XTERMaTWITTERED!

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Since they know everything else, Shouldnt be tough to figure out who of us have been dissed.. Jack can just send me a wheelbarrow full of the new currency. Id probably fly you all out and have a barbecue.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response We Go All to his Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I thought about the same thing. They suspended me 1/8/2021, I had been suspended for a week prior... every dog has his day

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

It came to mind as soon as it happened. Grest post

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I agree. Trump's second term is going to bring sweeping changes to ALL media outlets. Big tech is going DOWN.

I'm down my best friend is a lawyer I'll contact him.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

We might need someone like Sidney Powell on this one! 😎🦅🇺🇸
@SidneyPowell

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

where do i sign! kek