🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

WHO CAN'T BEAR IT DOES NOT SEE THESE IMAGES
(Unfortunately, some people only believe with their own eyes) 😪
The day is coming when many will unfortunately bow their heads in shame, when they realize the evil they defended, or did not realize, in their darkness, or in their EGO.
And the heroes who mocked and laughed. When they see with their blind EYES, all the abuses of pure human souls.
Sick souls satanic not human see with your EYES (if he endures).
Children ABUSED

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

good job for sharing and having the courage. i did this back in the day to my fb... came in real strong, too strong.... ok way too strong.. cleaned house real fast... doesn't matter kicked off now anyway.

I've been wanting too but baddd experience.. but I've kinda wondered when do we REALLY start with the truth? how bad we could really scare people. not on purpose but it is what it is. No Free Speech Platform Will Allow What We Could Really Show. I had twit almost figured out before i was bored. Learning to hunt by watching and paint attention to the dragons den. These sick pedo filth are good at hiding. but if your one of them, a few clicks on twit and fb and well... let your imagination run wild.

sick 🤢 sick unbelievable but real.
other places it gets even worse.

people think you have to be on the dark web or something to find this crap... FACT. NO. YOU. DON'T.

FACT
WE HAVE A INFESTATION OF BEYOND SICK AND BEYOND HELP PEOPLE. PERIOD.

PLEASE WAKE UP ALL

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I totally get this stuff happens and is real. There are probably plenty of pictures. Please don't be mad for me asking a simple question. The picture above are all the pictures really of the little girl on bottom right? I am asking because why would a little girl like that have breasts that size? I am NOT trying to cause anger. I am seriously trying to learn

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I don't get mad at people asking questions or trying to understand. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring. I picked apart the pictures too and i commend you on your investigative attitude towards it. It's great to see. thank you for not just scrolling past. I don't think they are all her, i can't even say if it is her, but from all i have witnessed including videos this is what they do and much much much much I can't stress Much worse. Nightmares, Horror movies are very very real.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Thank you. I believe you! I can't watch horror movies. Even great movies like Brave Heart and Last of the Mohicans bothers me! I can't watch. Which is why for you to admit you don't have a weak stomach and have still been sick describes to me all I need to know. Again, God bless you!

I have not watched anything with gore in years. i don't blame you.. like you said, i can't. Stay Strong Patriot. Speak Loudly.
I Promise You Good Wins This Time.
Always darkest before the dawn.

Keep your chin up.😘

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it