WHO CAN'T BEAR IT DOES NOT SEE THESE IMAGES
(Unfortunately, some people only believe with their own eyes) 😪
The day is coming when many will unfortunately bow their heads in shame, when they realize the evil they defended, or did not realize, in their darkness, or in their EGO.
And the heroes who mocked and laughed. When they see with their blind EYES, all the abuses of pure human souls.
Sick souls satanic not human see with your EYES (if he endures).
Children ABUSED

Only people mentioned by @KaterinaQuark in this post can reply

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Roasting - does a Bell ring?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Sad but your right the only way is to show them. I dont want to but soon i may have throw some out as well. .onion is a dark place!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

In response Ken King to his Publication

I pray this is the case. I volunteered for years at my local hospital and it makes me sick to see the industry it has become and is unrecognizable to me.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Ken King to his Publication

Hopefully, But I for one think that is giving them too much credit. They are not that bright or they would already be aware. So don't hold your breath else you won't make it.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

these kids went through some shit none of us can begin to imagine the horror its beyond fucked up and yes it is the devils work no doubt about and his ass is getting ready to answer for it god wins always does no escape for sick pedophiles and satanist

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

good job for sharing and having the courage. i did this back in the day to my fb... came in real strong, too strong.... ok way too strong.. cleaned house real fast... doesn't matter kicked off now anyway.

I've been wanting too but baddd experience.. but I've kinda wondered when do we REALLY start with the truth? how bad we could really scare people. not on purpose but it is what it is. No Free Speech Platform Will Allow What We Could Really Show. I had twit almost figured out before i was bored. Learning to hunt by watching and paint attention to the dragons den. These sick pedo filth are good at hiding. but if your one of them, a few clicks on twit and fb and well... let your imagination run wild.

sick 🤢 sick unbelievable but real.
other places it gets even worse.

people think you have to be on the dark web or something to find this crap... FACT. NO. YOU. DON'T.

FACT
WE HAVE A INFESTATION OF BEYOND SICK AND BEYOND HELP PEOPLE. PERIOD.

PLEASE WAKE UP ALL

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I totally get this stuff happens and is real. There are probably plenty of pictures. Please don't be mad for me asking a simple question. The picture above are all the pictures really of the little girl on bottom right? I am asking because why would a little girl like that have breasts that size? I am NOT trying to cause anger. I am seriously trying to learn

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

I really believe our role, your role in this regard, was to lay the foundations, to push the subject a little further out into the public awareness than the crumbs left by Q and others did. To prepare the public consciousness, if you will.

But not to expose those that are not ready.

I/we all assume there’ll come a day when the full extent of the horrors are compiled, catalogued and packaged specifically for public consumption.

At that point, those that can handle it will be able to explore the truth from every angle, and probably in a safe and some what sanitized fashion.

As you’ve implied/said elsewhere, this information alone is emotionally and psychologically traumatizing.

I don’t say this as any sort of criticism, and I agree that continuing to put this out there is absolutely necessary, I’m only referring to full exposure of the facts.

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

amen !

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Good pedo = Dead pedo.

(4) Show this thread

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

We will not rest until each & every one of you sickos pay dearly with your own lives
#EyesWideOpen

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Show Them.
People think we're fucking around with this shit and when i get called out, told crazy, that's usually when my switch flips . i tell people I've seen shit that will make you throw up. i have things burned in my brain, sometimes i start crying just because something reminds me..i can barely type this without tears starting. it truly breaks my heart.. i once kept a file of all sorts of stuff, just to prove. i had to get rid of quite a bit because i found out i could get in trouble for some. I've dove down the deepest rabbit holes. I've puked more than once and i have a strong stomach. i tell people your nightmares are real, your horror films, the sick shit they do to people in them. . yeah that's fucking real. I can go on for hours about this and will defend it fiercely. WAKE UP ALL AND START FIGHTING. IF ANYTHING DRAW ATTENTION TO THIS.
BE LOUD.
BE A VOICE FOR A TORTURED SOUL.

SAVE
OUR
CHILDREN

HANG HUMAN TRAFFICKERS
HANG HUMAN PREDATORS
NO STONE LEFT UNTURNE

You are one of our true warriors. you and others like you are always in my prayers.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I hear you. God bless you. WWG1WGA. I had a job once where I dealt with some of it. Not the same as most people experience, but I could only do it a year. Not joking when I say this, but be careful about leaving drinks around people you do not know very well, even a job with some co-workers you are sketchy about. Don't drink it if the lid has been open. Someone put stuff in my water bottle once. I was sick for a month. Long time ago. Learned the hard way not to trust everyone around me.

(5) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

it is the devil's work... and to those that close their eyes?

“La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas."

("The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.")”

― Charles Baudelaire, Paris Spleen

This makes me so sad. cant believe these evil monsters. I just want to rip them apart for this. Please God please give all the Children justice. No one deserves this!!!

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Oh my Gosh this is what evil looks like! These beautiful human beings treated like trash.🤮