Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

can this be used to detect luminol?

(1) Show this thread

being used in arizona as we speak

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I pray this is true and the sign of the beginning of the actual real countdown to the EBS, not just another bad decode/false alarm. God Bless and Protect those on the ground. Godspeed to all of us!

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Ultra checkmate

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

DO NOT LET ANYTHING THEY THROW AT YOU IN THE COMING DAYS TAKE YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE ARIZONA ELECTION AUDIT!

THEY WILL TRY HARD TO DISTRACT YOU!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Now you watch all of MSM is going to report that they found no voter fraud when they actually did

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. ~ Isaiah 50:7

(4) Show this thread

YES _ Ditto on Trump's statement too!
KIlls the virus - Kills rigged elections.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It was never about the virus😎
All masks will be taken off soon...
#NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Ultraviolet kills the virus a smart man once said.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Right! And thats why they are spreading shit in the Air. Our sky isn't blue, there is always a grey veil hanging in the sky .

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

They'er FOOKED

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

This was so much fun to watch!!

(2) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Dark to Light. I suspect that the technology actually used was far superior to a simple UV watermark, but the metaphor is OK. Might the genuine ballots be fully traceable to their final destination? Remember Giuliani’s weird press conference at the PA landfill contractor nextdoor to the crematorium?

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

I just thought of that press conference too. "Bad things happen in Philadelphia." 😉

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

The paper of the REAL ballots was special...something related to watermarks and dots (connect the dots)...
I thought it was genious when the frode took place and you pointed it out Doq...
It's amazing how we already have all the pieces of the puzzle and God is putting them together at the perfect time...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Yes: I recall this info. from patriot digs/proofs: President Trump's DHS handled the ballots from start to delivery point; special paper, watermarkings, all traceable....the traitors did not know any of this. The counterfeit ballots - made mainly in China (or solely) were on cheap paper, etc.: a couple of guys in China posted video proofs of this, showed the counterfeits - before twatter buried it all.

(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

yup!

I support the military, police, law, and The United States of America

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

" Watch the water!"

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Whoa! 👀

(2) Show this thread

New flashlight that can determine if you are a Patriot or if you are a Traitor

Dark to ultraviolet Light

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

Remember that far-ultraviolet or UV-C is anti-microbial and already in use in commercial and industrial applications, medical not so much.... Anybody remember the CV Taskforce meeting where UV therapeutic pulmonary intubation was presented...?
https://www.the-sun.com/news/745270/uv-light-treatment-testing-coronavirus-trump/

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Trusts Gods Perfect Plan. Lover of Jesus Christ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

UV light kills the virus. on so many levels. God already won.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Watermark? Hopefully those non-marked will stop damning the real one so a "flood" with Watermarks can flow in.

Nice name on the light showing truth!