So many people here think we got taken with the Q movement. I personally don't think that's correct and believe President Trump would not give up so easily after all he battled through to get us where we were economically, etc. However. At what point do we 80 million voters whose votes were just STOLEN from us stand up and do something? I understand we are looking at a military operation but at this point, we would have zero information if something changed. No Twitter. No Q. What do y'all think?

Only people mentioned by @mileymasters in this post can reply

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

80 million voters become 80 million prayer warriors. Much of what Q informed us were things many knew. Dc is corrupt, human trafficking exist, judicial system is a sham, Hollywood is perverted, the list is long. And yes, elections have been rigged for decades, just like the market. However the unity Q brought in our knowing and sharing is where the power lies. They panic because we arent afraid of their branding us fools. We love, hope and put our faith in God. This collective, where two or more are gathered and ask in the name of Jesus...well you know the rest. Maybe standing up=kneeling.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Kim Cloe to his Publication

We were talking about this yesterday. The Left has perverted every Christian value given to us by God. I know we have to learn now to make sure this all doesn't happen again. Knowing and being able to do something about it are different things though. I'm confused as to our part moving forward.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't feel that way about Q. I could list dozens of things we learned from Q, including what is happening right now. What made it rough was so many well meaning Anons that put dates on things that never happened. Many lost faith as a result, BUT Q didn't give dates. He/they only gave knowledge. We're AWAKE because of Q.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

How would we know about Castly Rock and the deep state fakery going on in Washington? It's a stinkin movie set for crying out loud. No, let them laugh, call us names, whatever. We see through all this. Thank you Q.

(1) Show this thread

i think that the Q followers can spot the little things that give us the real picture, unlike the libs.
I got kicked off fb for a week- and I can post again in 1 hour from now- all my lib fb friends are crowing right now talking about me and how wrong and stupid I was/am.
Thinking I'm afraid to get on there now because Trump lost.
I think I'm going to let them hold on to that belief for a while.
To us, it's so obvious what's going on- to them- not so much.

I think you forgot that we are watching a movie and your role is to pop the popcorn and comfort the lost.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Shall we make a back-up plan?