Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

So many people here think we got taken with the Q movement. I personally don't think that's correct and believe President Trump would not give up so easily after all he battled through to get us where we were economically, etc. However. At what point do we 80 million voters whose votes were just STOLEN from us stand up and do something? I understand we are looking at a military operation but at this point, we would have zero information if something changed. No Twitter. No Q. What do y'all think?

I don't feel that way about Q. I could list dozens of things we learned from Q, including what is happening right now. What made it rough was so many well meaning Anons that put dates on things that never happened. Many lost faith as a result, BUT Q didn't give dates. He/they only gave knowledge. We're AWAKE because of Q.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

How would we know about Castly Rock and the deep state fakery going on in Washington? It's a stinkin movie set for crying out loud. No, let them laugh, call us names, whatever. We see through all this. Thank you Q.