Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

So many people here think we got taken with the Q movement. I personally don't think that's correct and believe President Trump would not give up so easily after all he battled through to get us where we were economically, etc. However. At what point do we 80 million voters whose votes were just STOLEN from us stand up and do something? I understand we are looking at a military operation but at this point, we would have zero information if something changed. No Twitter. No Q. What do y'all think?

80 million voters become 80 million prayer warriors. Much of what Q informed us were things many knew. Dc is corrupt, human trafficking exist, judicial system is a sham, Hollywood is perverted, the list is long. And yes, elections have been rigged for decades, just like the market. However the unity Q brought in our knowing and sharing is where the power lies. They panic because we arent afraid of their branding us fools. We love, hope and put our faith in God. This collective, where two or more are gathered and ask in the name of Jesus...well you know the rest. Maybe standing up=kneeling.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Slimgowski8 in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Kim Cloe to his Publication

We were talking about this yesterday. The Left has perverted every Christian value given to us by God. I know we have to learn now to make sure this all doesn't happen again. Knowing and being able to do something about it are different things though. I'm confused as to our part moving forward.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

i think you're answering your own questions. you seem to know God knows the plans, straightens the path, familiar w nothing new under the sun. your ready to do according to his will for you. in your faith the actions will come. Ask, Seek, Knock. God bless

(1) Show this thread