Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Pure Truth

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I love and pray daily for this GREAT man.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Y2K, remem they told us the system could shut down? Yet, heres our man talking#truth!

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

This is my President!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Every time I see this clip and others like it from the past, I am SO convinced that God helped us to avoid "the finishing silver bullet" fashioned to destroy America by the Globalists. THE CONCEPT of AMERICA!
That which is spiritual is in the realm of the Eternal. A concept is noncorporeal but a creation of the mind. We know all things are created twice, first in the mind and then in the physical world the thought of mind/imagination is "fleshed outwardly!" What Anons get is that the "concept of America" was in the throes of death (gasping last breaths, in medical colloquialism called the "death rattle")! That is why this man, Donald John Trump, was hand-picked by GOD to stop this hellish plan in its tracks!

No wonder the Globalists thought they had won, STILL can't believe that "SHE' and all those who were "With HER" LOST, 'Bigly'! (such a funny word POTUS! uses )

Little-by-little, BREATH has come back in the lungs of the American concept. Oxygen! Keep sharing it!

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Excellent

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

I'm going to share what you wrote on FB with this video but not your name.

(3) Show this thread

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

What a wonderful President he has never changed his views since Ronald Reagan was President. He didn't care about democrat or republican only the well being of the United States first and then the well being of everyone in the world.
Now that's a patriot 🤠

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

This is absolutely awesome. Everyone needs to speak truth like this Unapologetically. When I even try, Im booted out. I came to the conclusion that Im totally fine with being booted out!!! Who needs the llies? I DONT!! Id rather be alone, in my garden of Eden, than in the gutter with lies....

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Tell it like it Is Trump!💥

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

OH HELL YEAH!

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

Awesome!