Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

wow, he said this in 1999

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Every time I see this clip and others like it from the past, I am SO convinced that God helped us to avoid "the finishing silver bullet" fashioned to destroy America by the Globalists. THE CONCEPT of AMERICA!
That which is spiritual is in the realm of the Eternal. A concept is noncorporeal but a creation of the mind. We know all things are created twice, first in the mind and then in the physical world the thought of mind/imagination is "fleshed outwardly!" What Anons get is that the "concept of America" was in the throes of death (gasping last breaths, in medical colloquialism called the "death rattle")! That is why this man, Donald John Trump, was hand-picked by GOD to stop this hellish plan in its tracks!

No wonder the Globalists thought they had won, STILL can't believe that "SHE' and all those who were "With HER" LOST, 'Bigly'! (such a funny word POTUS! uses )

Little-by-little, BREATH has come back in the lungs of the American concept. Oxygen! Keep sharing it!

I'm going to share what you wrote on FB with this video but not your name.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

That is fine! Thanks for the appreciation. Just sign it from "Someone who thinks deeply!" Personally, I can't STAND FB!! My family wants me to be on it for connection sake, but I refuse on principal (!) because FB has been running that subliminal program DEEP DREAM in the background! My own mind is protected by God, as He has for you and others, so I have no condemnation to anyone on FB! But sometimes, I am convicted to draw the line and don't cross it.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

I understand but I use it to share truth to people I know who will see it. You'd be surprised just how much DOES get by the factcheckers. My sister in law is on telegram. I share stuff to her I see on the channels I'm looking at. Good ones. There are so many who just aren't interested in finding out where to look for truth, and don't care or want to be bothered.

(1) Show this thread