Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

GINA HASPEL IS EVIL

Note: Gina Haspel participated in a torture program that involved beating an (innocent) pregnant woman's stomach, anally raping a man with meals he tried to refuse, and freezing a shackled prisoner until he died. She personally wrote the order to destroy 92 tapes of CIA torture.

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/997271424590143488?s=20

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response SUZY 676 to her Publication

This makes me feel so sick to my stomach. I will pass it on but I am crying and praying for the tortured as I do. I am going to pray that the names of these ppl were not lost like the tapes of proof were destroyed. This type of stuff puts a stain on humanity's soul and we the feelers; well we feel it and grieve.

Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Joyce I have been doing research for more than 20 years, and beleive me it was SO HARD in the begining to face the true reality of this world. There is a lot of evil. But THERE ARE MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN BAD. There is HOPE if we keep fighitng

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it