Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

GINA HASPEL IS EVIL

Note: Gina Haspel participated in a torture program that involved beating an (innocent) pregnant woman's stomach, anally raping a man with meals he tried to refuse, and freezing a shackled prisoner until he died. She personally wrote the order to destroy 92 tapes of CIA torture.

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/997271424590143488?s=20

This makes me feel so sick to my stomach. I will pass it on but I am crying and praying for the tortured as I do. I am going to pray that the names of these ppl were not lost like the tapes of proof were destroyed. This type of stuff puts a stain on humanity's soul and we the feelers; well we feel it and grieve.

In response SUZY 676 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Joyce I have been doing research for more than 20 years, and beleive me it was SO HARD in the begining to face the true reality of this world. There is a lot of evil. But THERE ARE MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN BAD. There is HOPE if we keep fighitng

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen ❤️🇺🇸TRUTH

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤🙏🙏

(3) Show this thread