Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

how long will they continue with the Charade?
cha·rade
/SHəˈrād/
noun
an absurd pretense intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance.
"talk of unity was nothing more than a charade"

Oh just watched the lead in, DEVILS that is what they are. BUT still got those other questions presented about the other place, Tyler whatevers place or did the military take it over. Got banned when I asked one account if that was "meatheads" place, Castle Rock, I mean I don't know who is saying who it is, or supposed to be. I only know what I know.

PROBABLY A FK LOAD OF TUNNELS UNDER THERE> IS that Oprah's buddies place, that one actor? Or no?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Welcome home. I have not seen you in a while.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Patriots Are Now In Control=panic
its all CGI and pantomine
cameltoe put her purse in top ofvthe bible when sworn in, she couldnt stomach to put her hand on the bible, what does that tell you🤔🤔🤔

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

pan·to·mime
/ˈpan(t)əˌmīm/
noun
a dramatic entertainment, originating in Roman mime, in which performers express meaning through gestures accompanied by music.
BRITISH
a theatrical entertainment, mainly for children, that involves music, topical jokes, and slapstick comedy and is based on a fairy tale or nursery story, usually produced around Christmas.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Funny the cameraman didn't stop for one second to let us actually see what was happening. He moved the camera non-stop. Is that because there actually was no inauguration taking place?

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

So when did the Sun come out? Eh?!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication

It didn't!!!

LOL.

(1) Show this thread

thanks for sharing that. I was curious to see real footage of the event.

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

#CastleRock CA [OP]tics R necessary🤣

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

The inauguration that was shown was likely taped on a sunny day.

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

I watched this video in Telegram, many others too...
what a movie! a bad, bad one...
the real important thing is the great and happy end we are waiting for...🍿

In response LOLY LOPEZ to her Publication

🌈 Absolutely!😉

(1) Show this thread

Matthew 14:22 focus more on Jesus, not the storm

this is so sad

odd that it's snowing/cloudy - when the televised event - the sun was extremely bright - odd ;)

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

did he say 25 degrees & snow flurries?,

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

> < >

i understand castle rock is actually an arm of the military. any truth to this?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Tamie Kotowski to his Publication

yes there is...operation Castle Rock...

(1) Show this thread

Thats a really fake event🤭

In response noas Skyliner to his Publication

😎🤮 Of Course it is!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

We may be in for a bumpy ride,but God will have the last say. After 2000 years,Jesus still saves I believe in God,peace,truth and justice

they are so disgusting....so filthy ...such spineless hypocrites smiling and standing firm with their joker faces when they know that NOFUCKINGBODY voted for them and NOFUCKINGDODY gives a spit on them because people from all over the PLANET have seen they lied,they cheated they stoled and even more than that

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

C>3
T>20
3>20>23
Bring on the Pain!

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

He said it was 28 degrees on Jan 20 so where is the condensation in the air from Joe Biden's breath on his special day?

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 LOL!

(1) Show this thread

That's my buddy Erick!💟

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

The inaugurration of ‘Biden’ was 10 hours before LIVE on television* in Europe.

* television = tel - a - vision 😀

what a great vantage point to show the world the truth! the NG know the truth for sure.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

WOW!!!! People's heads will self combust Sorry, we tried to tell them but we where labled crazy. As God is my witness I relentlessly tried to wake up as many lost souls as I could. Now it's up to the greatest movie that will be played The ending won't be for all

Where's all the flags?

In response Krieg Pig to his Publication

😇 He swore with his left hand on a Santanic Book/Bible? with an upside down cross!

(1) Show this thread

Castlerock
[Loro] stanno solo prendendo in giro se stessi.