Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

The Native Americans, were one of the only civilizations that lived properly.
God made men, men, and made women, women for a reason! GOD doesnโ€™t make mistakes! .
The reptilian Satanic agenda was to make men more feminine, and make women more masculine, to prevent to divine feminine & divine masculine powers from connecting together to source, to create proper ascension in consciousness!
Liberalism was the way the reptilian agenda infiltrated our society!
Republicans were evil as well, but it was liberalism that was the true form of evil that plagued our society!

#godwon
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
https://youtu.be/fOM9kJQCYGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Show me a man worth it, and I would, should have married and ocd soldier that can play guitar, that is a patriot in retrospect. lol

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Try finding an โ€œIlluminated twin flameโ€ reaching levels of cosmic charging, then find out they were narcissists, you heal them, and aquire dark entities unaware of what happened! lol. what a world!

Weird. That some fk just called me a narcissist on the phone, FIRST time EVER being called that.

thats because he is a narc and hes projecting!
they really belive we are, because they cant understand us

Fkd up thing is he is supposedly a friend.

Oh than he just has dark reptilian energy, and it hates your love and light energy! Its the reptilian programming in people!

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I got poisoned on that base, food poisoning so bad I could not drag my ass to the doctor OR freaking even call in, I made it, but think it was women, NOT gonna call them real soldiers that worked in the mess hall. LIKE sickest I ever been sick.

Tunnels, tunnels, tunnels. BY the deep state, as much as I love our true soldiers is as much as I despise deep state NOT saying that dude knows about them but like you said INTENT>

Wright Patterson, shit that was the base, we are talking decades, talk to him once in a while usually pisses me off, and NOW this. NOT the good ones at Wright Patterson, who owns that land? Lotsa murmuring locally there of trafficking in the outer areas, and satanism, from ALL those years ago. ONE weird ass phone call.

Called me initially under the guise of friendship. No idea wtf that was about.

Not "Q" triggered by the real soldier vs bs artist deep state, it seemed. THEN the "disclosure" weird. NOT scared fk them all but weird.

(1) Show this thread

His que seemed was when I said real soldiers vs bullshitters, and fk the deep state that tried to infiltrate. I think he was prior military cop, not that ALL are bad. Funny thing is I know what base he mentioned, first hand. Long story but lotsa shady fks there, had a secret security clearance as an o.r. tech, because they can talk under anesthesia real reason. THIS guy, said he had an account named that. NEVER mentioned it prior. AND the GOOD ones I met there, ALL soldier, BAD ones, fkin horrible deep state. TOP brass above them called the fake ones off me, SOME were higher up, then this guy surfaces with that bs. ME not knowing he had any prior communications with that base at a different time. I was there decades ago. Fkin weirdo convo. Known this dude a long time.

Your right though bout that.

Such a weird life for some who just want peace.

He got triggered.

Weird thing is he is ex military, my soldiers I grew up with woulda recyled him in basic, lol. BUT I agree, funny cause I said another name and I said I don't care what human vessel, I ain't putting up with any demons, no wonder ya'll remind me of each other. Facts. Acts like truther but total fkin subterfuge, started tripping when I started talking about some bases, and real soldiers vs. deep state. EVEN said he has a site called a base I called out I went to. Deep state, not the good guys.

I KNOW that sounds crazy, but met him decades ago. Just weird all the way around. Bs censors on high alert. lol

(1) Show this thread