The Native Americans, were one of the only civilizations that lived properly.
God made men, men, and made women, women for a reason! GOD doesn’t make mistakes! .
The reptilian Satanic agenda was to make men more feminine, and make women more masculine, to prevent to divine feminine & divine masculine powers from connecting together to source, to create proper ascension in consciousness!
Liberalism was the way the reptilian agenda infiltrated our society!
Republicans were evil as well, but it was liberalism that was the true form of evil that plagued our society!

#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#wwg1wga ♒️
https://youtu.be/fOM9kJQCYGA

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

it was prob. reptilians plan to wipe all the native americans from this earth. they almost succeeded

books, painting, walks in nature

Yes this is so true! Man can not walk this earth without weapons to defend his family. Our children need survival lessons! Let us not be like sheep!

❤️ I have 2 full blooded cherokees in my family!

Much appreciation for the Cherokee values.
One with nature as I have Shawnee in my veins... DBL Liked!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

So inspiational ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

🦁❤️

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I love this photo! I first came across it a few years ago, and made a copy, which I put on my wall to remind me, and my husband.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Gorgeous.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nice Job Tom! ☝️😎👍
Bonus Round anyone? 👇😁
Whomever has knowledge of how the other operates, without their knowledge, WINS!
https://handwritingtech.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/mens-from-mars-and-women-from-venus.pdf

In the right scenario, it is a powerful union.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Yes! God Won!😇🙏❤🙏

Show me a man worth it, and I would, should have married and ocd soldier that can play guitar, that is a patriot in retrospect. lol

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Try finding an “Illuminated twin flame” reaching levels of cosmic charging, then find out they were narcissists, you heal them, and aquire dark entities unaware of what happened! lol. what a world!

(1) Show this thread