Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

The Native Americans, were one of the only civilizations that lived properly.
God made men, men, and made women, women for a reason! GOD doesnโ€™t make mistakes! .
The reptilian Satanic agenda was to make men more feminine, and make women more masculine, to prevent to divine feminine & divine masculine powers from connecting together to source, to create proper ascension in consciousness!
Liberalism was the way the reptilian agenda infiltrated our society!
Republicans were evil as well, but it was liberalism that was the true form of evil that plagued our society!

#godwon
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
https://youtu.be/fOM9kJQCYGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Show me a man worth it, and I would, should have married and ocd soldier that can play guitar, that is a patriot in retrospect. lol

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Try finding an โ€œIlluminated twin flameโ€ reaching levels of cosmic charging, then find out they were narcissists, you heal them, and aquire dark entities unaware of what happened! lol. what a world!

Weird. That some fk just called me a narcissist on the phone, FIRST time EVER being called that.

thats because he is a narc and hes projecting!
they really belive we are, because they cant understand us

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Fkd up thing is he is supposedly a friend.

Oh than he just has dark reptilian energy, and it hates your love and light energy! Its the reptilian programming in people!

(1) Show this thread