#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

SPACE X TAKE-OFF TOMORROW?
DOGE TO THE MOON?
WILL ELON MUSK once again mention DOGE?

@vincentkennedy mentioned "good time to buy DOGE" couple days ago!👇

https://anonup.com/thread/4268812

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Dropping like shite atm....you'd have lost 15% based on that advice..kerp monitoring however

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

In response ... ... to his Publication

GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE BANKS RIGHT NOW. CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM IS DEAD. QUIT SPENDING AND SAVE AT HOME. BETTER YET, GO TO COUNBASE AND BUY BITCOIN. NO RICH FAMILY WILL CONTROL ME EVER AGAIN. FUCK THE BRITS WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBING AMERICANS BLIND. THE GREAT RESET IS COMING. NEASRA GESARA IS HERE. IT IS OUR SAVING GRACE. GODS GOT US SAFELY ASIDE. LET THE LAST WAR BEGIN. BYE BYE DEVIL RATS.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Why are telling people to take their money out of the bank? That is suggesting they will lose it. Care to explain?

How do you lose money by taking it out of the bank? You won’t gain but you
won’t lose.

In response Just Mee to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeStorm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pam Lemis, click on at the bottom under it