#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

SPACE X TAKE-OFF TOMORROW?
DOGE TO THE MOON?
WILL ELON MUSK once again mention DOGE?

@vincentkennedy mentioned "good time to buy DOGE" couple days ago!👇

https://anonup.com/thread/4268812

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Dropping like shite atm....you'd have lost 15% based on that advice..kerp monitoring however

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

In response ... ... to his Publication

GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE BANKS RIGHT NOW. CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM IS DEAD. QUIT SPENDING AND SAVE AT HOME. BETTER YET, GO TO COUNBASE AND BUY BITCOIN. NO RICH FAMILY WILL CONTROL ME EVER AGAIN. FUCK THE BRITS WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBING AMERICANS BLIND. THE GREAT RESET IS COMING. NEASRA GESARA IS HERE. IT IS OUR SAVING GRACE. GODS GOT US SAFELY ASIDE. LET THE LAST WAR BEGIN. BYE BYE DEVIL RATS.

Why are telling people to take their money out of the bank? That is suggesting they will lose it. Care to explain?

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrustinGod in this post can reply

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

In response Just Mee to his Publication

lets say you have 20 grand in savings. I want you to go to the Bank tomorrow and tell them you want to withdraw it all. Heres what happens, they ask you why, I day none of your Business, its my Money. See they use it for making more money so they dont have it all on hand. Then they say I have to call my Manager, who then comes and askd you again, WHY. Again, none of your business. My Moey I want it now. then ha say, we can givve you some today but you hae to come back and get the rest some other day. ITS BEING USE by them for them and its being stolen by the Eothschulds in Britain. You will not be able to get it out at all very soon. the central banks are nroke cause we quit using them. Run fast Dweetie. get it before theu take it. YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM EITHER.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Day trader wolves normally use social media sites to encourage people to buy a stock or some cryptocurrency. They could care less about the person with little to no experience in trading, who usually get burned. Your statement "GET OUT OF THE BANKS" surely had me laughing. Good luck with your trading.

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

BTW. You can lose money by leaving it in the bank. My 2008-2009 RRSP Statements can prove it. I could’ve bought at least 4 pieces of real estate or much more in gold or silver for what i lost by leaving it in a bank investment.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Pam Lemis to her Publication

I'm just refering to cash, not any type of investment,

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

How do you lose money by taking it out of the bank? You won’t gain but you
won’t lose.