SPACE X TAKE-OFF TOMORROW?
DOGE TO THE MOON?
WILL ELON MUSK once again mention DOGE?

@vincentkennedy mentioned "good time to buy DOGE" couple days ago!👇

https://anonup.com/thread/4268812

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

ITS TIME TO SHOOT DOWN A FEW MORE SATELITES OF AMAZON AND BILL GATE SPACE ATTACKS ON THE WORLD. ALL ARE NUTS AND I KNOW ELON WILL BOT MISS ANY OF THEM. HE HAS ALL OUR BLESSINGS TOO. LOL

key letter x.. space x for lift off . xrp ....

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Dropping like shite atm....you'd have lost 15% based on that advice..kerp monitoring however

In response ... ... to his Publication

Correction....just checked I was wrong...it's 20%

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

In response ... ... to his Publication

GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE BANKS RIGHT NOW. CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM IS DEAD. QUIT SPENDING AND SAVE AT HOME. BETTER YET, GO TO COUNBASE AND BUY BITCOIN. NO RICH FAMILY WILL CONTROL ME EVER AGAIN. FUCK THE BRITS WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBING AMERICANS BLIND. THE GREAT RESET IS COMING. NEASRA GESARA IS HERE. IT IS OUR SAVING GRACE. GODS GOT US SAFELY ASIDE. LET THE LAST WAR BEGIN. BYE BYE DEVIL RATS.

(2) Show this thread

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Can you advise someone who knows nothing about this, doesn't have an account or very much $ how to get started? Is there a trustworthy company?