Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Was thinking of Lights Out White House. what are the chances that it was related to "a clean house"?

2937:
Do we let our enemies walk through the front door?
Define 'plausible deniability'.
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Monument dark now.

THAT NOMUMENT IS SATANIC ANYWAYS THE WHOLE DC AREA HAS BEEN TAINTED WITH THE TRUTH THAT HAS COME TO LIGHT, CAN YOU HEAR THEIR CRIES? CAN YOU FEEL THEIR FEAR? CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT NOW THAT YOU KNOW? THE STOLEN CHILDREN WERE BEING ABUSED, HARVESTED, TRADED LIKE OBJECTS FOR THE ELITES, AND MURDERED RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES. PING PONG PIZZA IN DC NEEDS TO BE BURNED TO THE GROUND. IN THE BASEMENT THEY WERE KILLING CHILDREN DRAINING THEIR BLOOD, FOR DC ELITES.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EVIL THIS ESTABLISHMENT REALLY WAS. THERE IS NO GOING BACK, WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @iozzia0918 in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

These people are sick indeed. I wonder if there is some deep state cabal symbology behind them moving the inauguration date to January?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Juan O Savin says. need to make it into a museim of horrors soo that we never forget the EVIL

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

Yes, sometimes it's hard to fathom that these disgusting satanic evil creatures have been torturing, sexually abusing and harvesting adrenochrome from children for hundreds of years! We must pray for President Trump every night as he will bring this evil to an end soon!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Need to just bulldoze thecwhole place down and seal it of.