Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Was thinking of Lights Out White House. what are the chances that it was related to "a clean house"?

2937:
Do we let our enemies walk through the front door?
Define 'plausible deniability'.
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?

Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

The monument is satanic and should be destroyed, like the Georgia Guidestones

In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication

I do not understand why, they are still standing?!! they should be one of the first to fall! we do not recognize the commandments of the profound state! We recognize the commandments of God our father.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication

Amen to that.

(2) Show this thread

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

maybe this is the 10 days of darkness we have been hearing about 🤔

Wife, mom, friend, psychologist, previous professor, truthlover, enjoyer of Q, loyal 45 fan, holding the line, pray justice wins- BELIEVER

Half was lit - so not sure if this is the back half or if the whole thing went dark eventually. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZgtdjT8rTo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1Oa-rPxBWrPrUrhmF_UobUMtNlDDWUFXlMo3A4eceQ23QiU88i2jfInrE

Mere⭐⭐⭐ @Mere25447690 Freedom isn't FREE 🙏🐸🇺🇸🍿

it is creepy looking

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

THAT NOMUMENT IS SATANIC ANYWAYS THE WHOLE DC AREA HAS BEEN TAINTED WITH THE TRUTH THAT HAS COME TO LIGHT, CAN YOU HEAR THEIR CRIES? CAN YOU FEEL THEIR FEAR? CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT NOW THAT YOU KNOW? THE STOLEN CHILDREN WERE BEING ABUSED, HARVESTED, TRADED LIKE OBJECTS FOR THE ELITES, AND MURDERED RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES. PING PONG PIZZA IN DC NEEDS TO BE BURNED TO THE GROUND. IN THE BASEMENT THEY WERE KILLING CHILDREN DRAINING THEIR BLOOD, FOR DC ELITES.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EVIL THIS ESTABLISHMENT REALLY WAS. THERE IS NO GOING BACK, WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

Juan O Savin says. need to make it into a museim of horrors soo that we never forget the EVIL

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

These people are sick indeed. I wonder if there is some deep state cabal symbology behind them moving the inauguration date to January?

(4) Show this thread

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

Early this morning. 3:25 AM PT I was on the new site 107.daily, another person had recorded the webcam at the white house, there were about 30-40 black SUVs, police cars, an ambulance there in the front-drive. The police car's lights were NOT on. After about 5-7 minutes of watching about 15-25 people came out the front doors and about 5 minutes later they all turned their flashing lights on and rolled out of the white house like a light parade. A few minutes later the webcam pulled back you could see the lights flashing far away. This DID happen. I saw it with my own eyes. But IDK what it was

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

I also saw this video! and there were fireworks too!

(1) Show this thread

Army brat lived everywhere! I call NJ home, but reside in NC Have 1 son and a granddaughter, my

q dark it should stay dark till Trump is back as far as im concered

it IS NOW A MEANINGLESS SHITHOLE..NOBODY CARES!!

Level DC

bulldoze.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

Sounds great to me!! bulldoze the whole lot..need a new place!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

That phallic symbol is#Fooked#GodWins

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

Very odd!