So never in recent history has the White House been completely dark inside and out for a week straight. I'm sure someone just forgot to pay the bill or something. Totally normal folks, move right along. 😂 https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

its lit up right now

I can't get the feed to load at all. I tried all of them, especially the time laspe but none are playing.

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

The earth tv link does work.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Well you know Dumd as a box of rocks Joe couldn't even turn the knob to open the damn door. PATRIOTS IN CONTROL!

Random thought...what if the tweet, “ My fellow Americans the storm is upon us” actually will come from Biden??

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Liz Reyes to her Publication

have to admit...when i heard Biden say "my fellow Americans" my heart stopped for a second and i waited for the Emergency Broadcast System to come on....

In response Liz Reyes to her Publication

it already happened on the 6th. twatter nuked the biggest Q account immediatley.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

WOW, THAT IS JUST CRAZY

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

wonder what Cruella Pelosi, the great alcoholic with delusions of granduer, and her saggy tits of doom think of THIS?!

(1) Show this thread

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Melissa Hull to his Publication

Our White House just looks sad. Trump made it ROCK!

(1) Show this thread

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

🤪🤪🤪

I'm pretty sure the lights go out every night at 11pm on a timer. Secret Service use night vision.

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

Ummm, NO, the WH NEVER goes Dark, not until "Uncle Joe." @Ghostexra is right.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Mom, Animal Lover, Free Spirit,

I thought tonight was the 2nd night? I missed some days I guess. Well, 10 days of darkness maybe??

From Dark to Light....Hoping tomorrow Monday 1-25 id the day that we begin to see the LIGHT!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

whars that built in front if the White House?

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

YEP....Nothing to see here....😅🤣😂😇

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

In response Cynthia Foley to her Publication

Hope they took....Mayor Bowzer to the dog pound too

(1) Show this thread

It hasn't been a week. Check this one out about some wild activity on the 21st. https://youtu.be/hZB4IrNC7RQ

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

😂😂😂

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Love for GOD and this beautiful Country! Born in Cuba and came to USA (my country NOW ) escaping the horrors of a Communist regime. WWG1WGA

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😄😁

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

That’s gold Sabrina Gal!🤗🤣

(5) Show this thread